About this Course
This Intensive Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course covers the basics of yoga therapy and treatment methodology, natural therapy, anatomy, physiology, and yogic diets. It is suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels, as well as medical, fitness, and sports professionals. Students learn to develop sequences suited to an individualâ€™s needs and limitations, and experience first-hand what itâ€™s like to teach a yoga therapy class directed at treating different ailments.
This course is best suitable for Yoga practitioners, Yoga Therapist, Physiotherapist, Sports Therapist, Physical Education Teachers, and Fitness instructors of all levels & Practitioners who are looking for a solid foundation in Yoga therapy and its applications
Highlights of this Yoga Therapy Certificate Course
Yoga has always traditionally been taught on an individual level, with tailor-made sessions designed to address unique and specific ailments and diseases – a practice that cannot be implemented in classes with massive groups. A therapeutic approach to yoga, thus, is the best way to start with the practice.
The following points fall within the concept of our yoga therapy program:
- Designing tailor-made yogic practices according to the individualâ€™s body type and lifestyle
- Effectively addressing and treating an individualâ€™s physical and mental ailments through such tailored practices
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes and treating addictions through yogic mindful living and meditative practices
- Understanding and applying the practices and philosophy of yoga in our daily lives, as well as advocating their therapeutic benefits to family and friends
- Being in connection with natureâ€™s five elements, adopting a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle and truly understanding our responsibility as human beings on all levels and stages.
The Courses are conducted for below mentioned durations.
200hrs Course â€“ 18 Days
300hrs Course – 27 Days
500hrs Course – 45 Days
â€¢ No classes on Sundays
Upcoming Course Schedule
Eligibility to join this Course
A minimum of One month regular yoga practice is required of each student who wishes to enroll in this course.